Vinyl die cut Logo sticker comes in 2 Colors! Black or White
2.5" wide and 3.5" tall
How to apply your decal
1. Rub a hard squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker over the clear transfer tape to prepare the decal for application. (This ensures the sticker will cling to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed during shipping/being warmed)
2. Clean the surface with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry. DO NOT use window cleaner or other ammonia-based cleaners or soaps. (They can leave residue on the surface and decals can have difficulty adhering)
3. Gently peel the paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, repeat step 1.
4. Slowly place the sticker on the preferred surface and rub it in place firmly with a hard squeegee or credit card. ***Helpful hint: If you are applying the decal to a textured surface (like a lumpy kayak, thermos, etc), use a tennis ball to rub firmly over the decal instead of a card. This will help the decal get into the tiny grooves/textures and adhere.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away, repeat step 4
6. If there are any bubbles under the surface, use your squeegee or credit card to “push” and move the bubbles to the edges
7. Step back and enjoy your decal!!!